We want you to feel comfortable. That’s why we start with our central location: The Theaterparkhaus is only 50 metres away from Schildergasse, Germany’s busiest shopping street.
Excellent reasons to park in the Theaterparkhaus
- Approved quality – Certified by the Chamber of Commerce
- Spacious – Access height 2.08 m
- Peace of mind – Security staff on site
- Ease of payment – At the cash desk or the automatic pay stations
- Ease of access – 2 lifts (suitable for prams and pushchairs)
- Greater safety – Women-only parking spaces on the ground floor
- Friendly for disabled persons – Disabled parking spaces
- Easy to navigate – each level is colour coded and clearly named
The Theaterparkhaus has been one of the No. 1 addresses for parking in Cologne for decades. It was built in 1960 by Cologne master-builder Erich Perthel from plans by the renowned Cologne architect Wilhelm Riphahn. Originally, it comprised only 3 parking levels with approx. 350 parking spaces and a filling station. Due to its excellent usage rate, the Theaterparkhaus was expanded upwards by 2 storeys in 1980 with the result that it has since offered approx. 470 parking spaces. In 1984 the filling station made way for the shopping arcade that is still there today, and the ground floor was converted to house 6 shops. The Parkhaus is still family-owned and run – a fact that is reflected in our responsible attitude and customer care.